Friday, October 26, 2012

Burnin' a hole in my pocket: Fitzroy Boutique

A preview of things to come from Blessed are the Meek, SS13 at Fitzroy Boutique. Can I still pull off sequin shorts? Uh, yah!

I fell in love with Fitzroy Boutique ever since I found out about their pop up shop about a year ago. They hired me to make a little video for them at their first location in Yorkville, and after that, I was hooked! They carry the coolest lines from Blessed are the Meek to Whitney Eve and Show me your Mumu (totally choice printed chiffon). Nothing is priced over $200, and it's great stuff you won't find anywhere else in Toronto. Plus the owners, Angela and Julie, are totally sweet and easy to shop with! Self described as boho glam, these girls have something for everyone.

Click through for my top 3 must-haves from Fitzroy Boutique:

This one from JayforU is equal parts glam and tough. It's sold out right now, but there are tons of other cute alternatives. P.S. I'm wearing it today!

This transparent button up covers up your tatas with slick satin, and offers a cut out at the back that says, look ma, no bra!

Fitzroy is full of these babies, and believe you me, you can't just get one. I'm into this One Teaspoon 
crew neck because it's super soft with just a hint of metal. Can't see? Come closer my darling.

Sometimes the lovely ladies let me hang out, so when they were shooting their new arrivals, I had to bring my camera. A few diamond swipes and Cat Power later, we have this:



If you're more of an in person kind of shopper, it's a must visit. They share a space on 972 Queen West with BYOB cocktail emporium, which is shopping mecca in its own right. So if you need an excuse to go on a walk, get a gift for the holidays, or just find a new store to frequent, check 'em out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment