Friday, July 5, 2013

Get down with Miu Miu FW2013


Directed by the always amazing Inez & Vinoodh, Miu Miu's most recent fashion film is BAD ASS. The models are getting down in polka-dots! Starring Adriana Lima, Anne Verhallen, Daphne Groeneveld, Emily Di Donato, Georgia May Jagger, Hind Sahli, Kaitlin Aas, Lindsey Wixson and Marina Nery. Into the beat? So am I, but it isn't "Hand Clapping Song" by The Meters, like they say it is at the end of the video.

I did a little internet sleuthing to see the song was by the meters. Apparently they probably had the models dancing to this song below while shooting, and re-edited it with new music. play the Miu Miu video on mute, and play this song below to see how it probably might have looked before the last minute edit. Personally, I like their original song better! I can't stop listening to it this morning, just boogyin' in my cubicle.


No comments:

Post a Comment