Friday, July 12, 2013

Lily Lizards



If you were a little smarty pants this week, you would have seen that velociraptors had invaded Vogue.uk! Maybe they're promoting Jurassic Park 4? If you're familiar with the Konami code, you could get a little dino in a surprise chapeau whizzing by on your screen. Sadly, the're extinct from the internet, but have been preserved in screen shots for future generations. I'm not really a hat person, and I don't miss them pushing their style in my face.

 I gave the old code a shot, and the best hat I could get was this little red Aretha Franklin type bow pillbox. My first go was a tan knit tuque (not worth a screen capture)!  Scroll down for more lily lizards Isabella Blow would be proud of:


      






1 comment:

  1. I love that someone did this! And good news, it still works! Just type:

    up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a

    Then you can keep hitting "a" to make more appear!

    ReplyDelete